Wednesday, October 26, 2011

1) It is extremely importune

to have some educate in computer class ,because there is some specific rules you have to follow
 2) In order to have the privilege to be allowed to use the computer you have e to have a  good conduct


 



3)You have to be courtesy to year in order for them to treat you with respect.
 














4) Flame are an unfortunate but invitable ,yet there can be lots of conflicte because of the searing e-mail or news .group.










 5) it is scary how there is many people being trolls











 6) There can be many anonymous in the world ,and they are unknown 
















 7) I use emoticon on most of my text messages




















 8) Its obvious that i have homework due tomorrow




















 9) my tone in my texts is pretty harsh


 10) I use sms to help me with managing PCs 








11) This is a ethical question




 12) This is very unethical reply




 13) buying a weapon is legal if you have the papers for it






 14) I use Boolean search to combine my keywords




 15) I go to the url to put in a website















No comments:

Post a Comment